Monday, September 17, 2012

The nose knows

Remember how I was saying how Liv has been extra stinky this summer... if not  go here--------> and look under my  " Liv" posts. I finally realized after giving her a good sniff and basically smelling the stench roll off her feet, that  her feet are the culprit and man do they smell bad. No 7 year old sweet little girl should ever smell like that.. Long story short summer swim camp requires sneakers as they are on a playground for the morning and swim in the afternoon.  No sandals allowed at camp, except for the pool. Liv was breaking her flip flops weekly ( she walks like a Clydesdale..drags the top of her toes and breaks flip-flops easily)... so after replacing the umpteenth pair, I just had her wear her sneaks to the pool.


I will leave the rest to your imagination...... along with Liv's habit of slipping on her sneaks w/o socks and the hottest summer like ever... yuck. I threw those shoes away and will replace her sneakers. I am hoping this puts an end to our stinky problem. Next summer she is getting water shoes to wear from the dressing room to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment