Wednesday, September 19, 2012

week 18

I started the female body breakthrough... well I am modifying it since I don't have some of the equipment needed. I am also not giving up cardio as recommended. I am using  30 min of cardio as my warm up on my weight lifting days. I am still working out five days a week.. that is my routine and I am sticking to it. I am feeling it already in my body... I am sore. I am still learning all the moves and focusing on proper form and using light weight/ body weight first. I learned my lesson with that Lat injury last week. I like all the variety and so far it is really working different muscle groups. I have also started drinking protein shakes on weight lifting days. I am feeling really strong & healthy and that is such a good feeling. Liv felt my bicep and said " wow Mom your strong like a Boy!"... I want to model for her that girls can be strong and feminine too.

My weight went back up to 140 while I was sore, then back down to 137 when I recovered and today I am back to 140.... very sore again. The book prepares you for a increase as you tax your body and then a drop. All is well with my food choices...I am still a snacker and I realized that is just who I am.. I eat small portions at meals and get my extra calories from snacks. I am making sure there are healthy options. I carry almonds in my purse and always have something handy. I am probably eating around 1500- 1550 calories a day these days.


all is well... my week 20 reward is going to be a massage... I really need one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment