Sunday, September 9, 2012

New addition to my routine*updated




New plan recommends to have a whey protein shake 20 min after a w/o. I always envisioned these protein products for more heavy duty body builders, but from my limited research it seems this can be a beneficial addition.We will see how it works.. I was really on the fence about purchasing this... a $11 purchase ( it was on sale), but if I am going to do this new plan Fit Female breakthrough.. I want to do it right.


** tried this today after my workout... very yummy...tasted like a chocolate malt. I just added 8 ounces 1% milk into a cup with a tight lid, 1 scoop of the whey powder and a few ice cubes... shook it like crazy and drank it.  FYI walgreens has this on sale for $10 until sept 29th, it is regularly $15, also you can get a coupon online ( google pro-wellness whey protein coupon) for another $3 off...so that brings the price down to $7 which is a very good deal. I am going to pick up some Vanilla tomorrow to mix with fresh fruit.  They have many yummy blender recipes... adding Greek yogurt/fresh fruit/peanut butter. I had this at 8 am  and it kept me full until lunch. I snacked on 100 cal snack pack of almonds around 10 am.

I have read that women who drink whey protein shakes lose more body fat than women who don't... I am all for losing more body fat.


Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment