Friday, August 10, 2012

Home gym

I love my little home gym. The room that I use for the gym has always been my favorite room in the house, I love the colors and it always seems sunny. This room was Liv's room and the only reminder is the Winnie the pooh switch plate, which I am keeping as I loved her classic pooh nursery theme. Liv always says.. Are you happy I gave you my room? lol... while she loves her huge new bedroom, I think she misses her old room too. I really don't use the Nordic track much these days, but that was the purchase that started this all. It's sentimental to me, but i should sell it to free up some space. At a yard sale something about that called out to me and kicked my butt into high gear and then I moved Liv upstairs which we had planned to do in the fall anyway. The one thing I do want to add is a weight bench.. so I can lay down & do pec flys and other exercises. The board I have been using is so uncomfortable. do you have any exercise equipment at home?
Elliptical
Home stereo system
treadmill
weights
nordic track

1 comment:

  1. All I have is a rowing machine...I lost alot of weight using it about 8 years ago. It was never in the house, always in the garage. Now the garage is full to the brim with stuff...

    I hope I get motivated by your blog Lauri, I need to do some 'weight bearing' exercise as i have recently been diagnosed with Osteopenia a precursor to Osteoperosis...and that is key to heading it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment