Monday, August 13, 2012

My first 3 miles

woot!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

This mornings workout was so amazing.. I can't believe I ran 3 miles. I ran three miles.. without stopping.... Amazing. I have one more workout to complete and C25k is officially over :( I will still run however. I really pushed it today too... increasing my speed when I felt strong. I had sweat dripping in my eyes and I never had a more exhilarating work out. Now I get why people run. When I was cooling down & stretching my quads were tingling from the run and then they were hurting at the office. Music is really important to me. Here is a link to the podcasts i listen to while running, I am especially fond of the week 8 Brittany Spears remix. Unfortunately I am unable to upload any more podcasts to my ipod shuffle because I created my itunes account on a different/now broken computer and I tunes won't let me switch without losing everything I put on there. They will only transfer my purchases. There is a complicated way to get around this, but i will need some technical help with that. For now I am stuck with the music I have on my i pod. I would like to add the 5k to 10 k podcasts Now I plan to continue running,and re-train on the c25k outside.

3 comments:

  1. I am feeling it... I have one more run to go and I have officially completed the c25k program

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me to work harder and I am so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment