Sunday, August 12, 2012

week 12 reward

Every four weeks I reward myself so long as i do not miss a workout. I was ill on Wednesday and missed a w.o but made up for that on Saturday... so my streak is still intact. I had originally planned on getting a massage, but instead felt the itch to shop.I shop so much resale/goodwill that going to the mall is a treat. I had a coupon for $15 off $30 for the Limited and I had been eying the lace tee online and that was indeed so lovely and I may purchase it when it goes on sale,but I ended up getting this instead and I also bought this necklace in silver and some earrings. I love the limited I do... I was really hard to just choose one blouse. I am loving all the colors out for fall- royal blue, mustard,wine, purples. I love the colored pants & skirts. I wish everything was not so darn sheer requiring one to purchase a tonal cami... smart marketing ploy I guess.

How do you reward yourself for your hard work?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment